General terms and conditions for the use of UGOBONORA.NET ("TERMS & CONDITIONS")
is a project aimed at the production and sharing of knowledge related to THE SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINE HERE NAMED HUMAN BEHAVIOUR SYSTEMICS
The following terms and conditions of use ("terms") and policies for the use of data and cookies ("Privacy policies") apply to the use of the portal www. ugobonora.net
Use of UGO BONORA resources
By using UGO BONORA resources, you declare that you accept these terms and all laws and regulations of a local, national and international nature. Your use and access to the portal is subject to the following conditions and you are aware that any use in any form implies a breach of these Terms of which you take full responsibility and may be prosecuted in the term of law. You specifically agree to:
- DO NOT use or publish content that may be defamatory, offensive, harassing or threatening to others;
- DO NOT use content that is discussing illegal activities with the intent of committing such activities or encouraging others to commit illegal activities;
- not use content that does not respect the intellectual property of others including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark rights or trade secrets; ETS;
- DO NOT use content for which you do not have the right to use;
- DO NOT use obscene and/or pornographic material including language, images and video or language or material that may offend or otherwise damage other users of the site;
- DO NOT use the portal or the platform for advertising, promotional or any other commercial solicitation;
- DO NOT use content that in any way violates the laws and regulations in force both in national and international context;
- DO NOT use content that can monitor or control the vulnerability of any computer system or computer network;
- DO NOT use content that in any way can circumvent or infringe any security system;
- DO NOT use content that could cause damage to other users, servers or networks, for example: virus, spamming, mail-bombing, etc...;
- DO NOT use content that in any way can install malware or adware or in any way utilize the portal or the platform to distribute malware or adware;
- DO NOT extract data and use data from the portal or platform without the prior consent of UGO BONORA;
- DO NOT use the portal or the platform for any commercial purpose without the prior consent of UGO BONORA.
Required data and usage
When you access the portal UGO BONORA, some personal data may be recorded, which will be used exclusively for informational and formative purposes related to UGO BONORA's institutional activities; The personal data recorded will be kept in the archives of the portal uvc4airpurity.comand will not be provided to third parties for any reason.
The Data protection officer is Dr. Ugo Bonora, promoter of UGO BONORA;
At the time of registration UGO BONORA requires the following personal data: Name, surname, e-email address. Your navigation data and use of the delivery platform are also recorded, including interactions on forums, tasks and other materials;
You agree that the collected data can be used:
- in anonymous mode for analysis, study, publication and research purposes including your content; o to provide the service and improve its quality;
- to conduct anonymous market research;
- to protect us and our users;
- to provide you with the best possible user experience;
- to complete each act provided by the site;
- to send you updates, news, newsletters related to UGO BONORA services that may interest you;
- to manage your user profile on UGO BONORA platforms;
- to allow you to access restricted areas and services reserved for registered users;
- to meet statutory obligations and demands of the judicial and public security authorities. You agree that the IP address, time, and duration of each link (Log file) is also logged.
Cookies and Data analysis technologies
Right to amend the terms and conditions for the use of UGO BONORA
UGO BONORA reserves the right to change and modify the terms at its sole discretion and at any time without any obligation to notice. Any changes will take effect immediately at the time of publication on the UGO BONORA platform. UGO BONORA will strive, without any obligation, to communicate as best as possible any variation, provided that continuing to use the UGO BONORA platform implies an acceptance of the changes introduced.
The coordination of UGO BONORA is at the residence of Ugo Bonora, via Pietro Mascagni 6, 26900 Lodi, Italy; For any question regarding the terms, please write to: admin [at] ugobonora.net
The data controller is Dr. Ugo Bonora.
Processing of personal data
In addition to the previous part of this document, using UGO BONORA Systems accepts the following additional conditions.
The recorded data (personal data, evaluations, messages and activity tracking) are kept and managed according to the current regulations. The supplier ensures the protection and confidentiality of the user's data within the limits and according to the industry standard security procedures. The registered user agrees to the use by the service provider to the processing of his/her personal data for issues related to the delivery of the courses and to the procedures for evaluating and certifying the completion thereof.
Pursuant to chapter III, Arts 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, (GDPR 2018) "Rights of the person concerned", it is hereby advised that the data, collected through registration form and profile pages in platform, will be stored in databases and collected for the following purposes:
- Scientific research activities closely related to the academic activity carried out by the scientific community of the network;
- Processing activities for statistical purposes of data concerning the way in which the portal is to be fruition and the methods of learning the users enrolled;
- Activities of communication and dissemination of events related to the portal (new online courses offered by UGO BONORA, maintenance or updates of the site);
- Elaboration of annual reports;
- Administrative activity for the management of the courses and the issuance of certifications by UGO BONORA and third parties.
In relation to the processing of your personal data carried out by the service provider, you may exercise the rights set out in chapter III, Arts 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 previously mentioned.
Every modification of the policies of delivery and enjoyment of the UGO BONORA courses will be made known in this area and communicated with concern to the users.
(published MAY 11, 2021)
The Data controller is: Dr. Ugo Bonora, Via Pietro Mascagni 6, 26900 Lodi, Italy (admin [AT] ugobonora.net)